Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 141

Thread: Love Mode just gets better...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hmm i also hate cliffhangers but I think Im used to it by now. Its kinda funny, i actually hate reading series, books included, cuz u get cliffhangers. But i cant stay away from them O_O.

    oh well sits here patiently. ~_x *eye twitches, body spasms*

  2. #42
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Crisis that is pure torture for me.....Well you are right what would be the fun in reading it all at once [img]wink.gif[/img] I guess I will have to sit and wait *eye twiches*

  3. #43
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    thanks yaoi manga for your welcome ^_^

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 23, 2003 08:10 PM: Message edited by: X_Manga ]</font>

  4. #44
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh your Welcome ^^ More then glad to welcome you ^0^

  5. #45
    Inactive Member X_Manga's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    38
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    wow book 4 part 2??? ^_^

  6. #46
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    WARNING


    There are SPOILERS in this post. I just want to warn anyone who hasen't read Love Mode yet ^^

    --------------------------------------------------

    This is your last chance to not read it ^_^
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

    I got a chance to read Love Mode ^0^ Finally!
    Last block went by so SLOW I thought time was going backwards 0.o
    Ohh....finally the torture is over ahhh but I still want to know what is going to happen >.< And in the Manga where Kajiwara was going to jump off the rail I thought he was going too....but to tell you the truth I wanted him to jump I just can't stand him and plus I hate him! Hehehe aren't I bad
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img]
    But see when I hate someone in a Manga or anime I kinda want them to just go away ^^;;; But ya that is just me ^^ Hmm...does anyone ever get like that or am I the only one 0_o

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ April 24, 2003 06:05 PM: Message edited by: Yaoi Manga Girl ]</font>

  7. #47
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Haha...don?t worry. That?s normal i think. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    I?m like that too. If i hate a Person in am Manga or Anime, than i hate him/her properly.
    It?s like i lose my temper. I can?t control myself.

    Hehe...that?s weird i guess, but it?s like me. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    It makes a Manga or Anime interesting if i had someone to hate. Maybe i am a Masochist.
    I like it if Crisis tease me with updates. [img]wink.gif[/img]

    If it is not normal, than maybe i am abnormal...but i have many persons with me...hehe
    So don?t worry....

    I am eager to know what Lovemode will bring us next...Haha...sorry if i repeat this one sentence so much. Lovemode is so thrilling at the moment.
    A very great Manga.

  8. #48
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *waaa* I wish I could read it right now. But I can't cause I am at school right now -_- and If I where caught reading it I would be banned from the computer forever >.< I guess I will have to wait till I get home.....this is all I am going to have on my mind now for the rest of the day ^^;;;
    well I have to say thank you to Crisis
    for posting it up ^0^ I can't wait to read it ^^

  9. #49
    Inactive Member Johanna Bresgott's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    34
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yes....one more time Crisis set a update of Lovemode.

    Yeah...thank you very much. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] We all love here...

    But as much as i try to download it. It doesn?t work. It says: Error 404! Hm?
    Maybe i?m wrong, but i think someone forgot to link it. [img]wink.gif[/img]
    Anyway i am happy to know that there is more to read soon.

    I try it another day. It could be that it is a fault of my net or something like that.

    Good luck for your exam Crisis....

  10. #50
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry! I linked it wrong, but it's fixed now.

    What...is...wrong...with...my...monitor...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •